Sunday, August 1

Taste of Thai

I've known, and eaten at Taste of Thai Restaurant since before my son was born. He is now 14, and also has a craving for Pad Thai from the place quite often. Though I cook my own Thai food most of the time, there is time when I just want someone else to do the cooking for me :) Taste of Thai always does a great job making me, and my son, happy with delicious authentic Thai food.
Chicken Sate, served with Peanut Sauce and Cucumber Relish

Vegetable Egg Rolls, served with Sweet Chili Sauce

Tofu Tom Yum (Hot and Sour) Soup

Taste of Thai's Owner, Yao,
with my favorite Pork Drunken Noodle - extra extra spicy!

Taste of Thai's Chef,
with my son's favorite Beef Pad Thai -- medium spicy

Tasty Curry Sauce

Taste of Thai is located just across the street from MSU campus,
at 1105 E. Grand River Ave, East Lansing, MI 48823
(517) 324-0225

**********

Ruth (from St. Johns) and Karlena (from Williamston) enjoying their Thai dinner. It's their first visit at Taste of Thai, and they were happy with their experience. For sure, I know that food portion is generous, price is reasonable, and satisfaction is always delivered.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel! I have always loved Taste of Thai, from the time I was in college at MSU. You're right, it's always good. Still one of my favorites, especially at lunch time, though I'm not in town for lunch very much anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Subscribe to My Posts via E-mail

Enter your email address: