Friday, May 10

Charlie's L'etoile Verte


We went to Charlie's L'Etoile Verte Restaurant for the adults' night out, on Hilton Head Island. The kids stayed back at the condo and had the delicious take-out gourmet pizza. The evening was very special to us. I was with my dear friends. We caught up in life, shared storied of our kids who are best friends, had some good laughs, and enjoyed our wonderful dinner. Charlie's came highly recommended, and I thought it lived up to the hype.

 Very inviting entrance, and cute front porch.
 Cozy decor all around.

  The menu is handwritten every day. I think it's quite lovely. Their cuisine is very French.
 Ribeye Steak, grilled, cracked peppercorn sauce. One of the best steak I've had!
 Local Triggerfish, grilled, fresh tomato sauce. I had a tatse :) It was superb.
 Key Lime Pie and Creme Cramel to share.
A group of great people in my life. They are friends that are like family to me. I love them a whole bunch.

XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Subscribe to My Posts via E-mail

Enter your email address: