Sunday, January 23

Gracie's Place

I couldn't believe I had never been to Gracie's Place! It is right here in the charming downtown Williamston. I fell in love with the restaurant as soon as I stepped in. My girlfriends and I had a wonderful time, enjoying outstanding food, and great service!

Gracie's Place offers fine dining and a classy atmosphere. I love their beautiful wood floors, tin ceilings, surrounded by white walls and big glass windows. A brick wall displays artwork by local artists. Staffs are friendly and attentive. Our server is very knowledgeable about wines and food on the menu. Overall, absolutely fantastic experience!

I wish I had taken more photos of our food to share. Everything is so delicious and beautifully presented! I am planning to go back soon, and hoping to sit at the chef bar where I can watch the cooking in action.



Gracie's Place:
151 South Putnum St.
Williamston, MI 48895
(517) 655-1100
http://www.graciesplacebistro.com/


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words and diligent promotion of our restaurant. We are very proud of it. Shoot me an email sometime when you can so I can show you some of the new things we've been doing at Gracie's Place.

    Donovan@graciesplacewilliamston.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Subscribe to My Posts via E-mail

Enter your email address: