Friday, April 9

Vacation

I am home! I've just returned from my awesome vacation with my son, along with a few families of my dear friends. The boys, my son and his buddies, were on their Spring break and we decided to take a trip to east coast together. It was my first time visiting all these cities. All ten of us were very excited about this trip - the boys were counting down the days until their break started, and us parents kept getting together for glasses of wine.. to plan the trip.

First stop - New York, NY

Then, Philladelphia, PA

And Washington, DC

From traveling, hotel stays, sightseeing, weather, and eating our way through our trip -- everything was just perfect. I couldn't possibly have asked for better companies to most enjoy my vacation with!
** Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Subscribe to My Posts via E-mail

Enter your email address: