Saturday, October 10

Birthday Eat at Bravo!

To celebrate my friend's, L, birthday last week - we went out to Bravo! Cucina Italiana, at Eastwood Towne Center in Lansing. I always have a nice dining experience every time I dine there. Always great food, ambiance, and services.

I always have a hard time stopping myself from eating too much of their foccacia bread & sun-dried tomato olive oil, before my entree' arrives. Very delicious starter!

Flatbread Salad, for our appetizer. Ingredients were all nice and fresh - very flavorful.

My friends, B and L both ordered Penne Mediterranean. Penne pasta lightly glazed in olive oil with sun dried tomatoes, pine nuts, and spinach, topped with feta cheese. All kind of flavors and layers of texture.

Pasta Bravo. Their signature, and also my favorite pasta dish. Rigatoni tossed with wood-grilled chicken, mushrooms, and roasted red pepper sauce.

Had to pick between my most favorites; tiramisu and creme brulee. But I was way to full for tiramisu. Our server was so nice she accommodated us to celebrate L's special day, with a lovely set up of candle-lid indulging treat. Happy birthday, L!

We also shared a bread pudding, served with vanilla ice cream and custard sauce.


Bravo! Cucuna Italiana:
Eastwood Towne Center
3003 Preyde Blvd,
Lansing, MI 48912
(517) 485-3779


The boys joined us after finishing their movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Subscribe to My Posts via E-mail

Enter your email address: