Saturday, April 21

Lunch at The Salty Dog Cafe

They say a trip to Hilton Head Island just isn't complete without a visit to The Salty Dog Cafe. So, we did!, and it became one of our favorite meals during our stay there that we couldn't stop talking about. I am sure most of us have seen The Salty Dog t-shirts elsewhere, like I have. I didn't know what it's all about until I was at HHI. This famous restaurant is located at South Beach Marina Village, in Sea Pines Resort.


We sat outside on an awesome deck, and enjoyed the beautiful weather. The view overlooking the cove was very nice.


 I had calibougue shrimp salad sandwich, shrimp fest gumbo, and coleslaw. It was fantastic!
 Salty Dog Fish po' boy, served on toasted hoagie roll, was quite a popular choice.
 My friend, Jim, said it was one of the best fish & chip he's ever had! 
As far as tourist things to do on HHI, visiting The Salty Dog Cafe is sure top of the list. And of course, we all bought their t-shirts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Subscribe to My Posts via E-mail

Enter your email address: