Sunday, March 4

Chicago Getaway

Spending a few days in Chicago a couple weeks ago, and it was a blast! Since the boys stood us up for a mid-winter break trip, it was just Lynne and I who headed to Chitown - we had a lot of fun, good eats, and relaxing days.

Overlooking Navy Pier from our room on floor 13 at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel

Beautiful day to visit Chicago. It was sunny, and pretty warm for February temperature.

A walk through Millennium Park

Jay Pritzker Pavilion and Great Lawn - the centerpiece for Millennium Park

Every trip to Chicago, we always have pictures taken with Cloud Gate sculpture in Millennium Park. I wasn't going to do that this time. But while we were walking around to the other side, I discovered "the other side" of "The Bean" was also amazing! I can still see myself and the reflection of the city skyline - though it doesn't have a bean-like shape from this angle.

Museum fun at The Art Institute of Chicago. Amazing collection!

I love love love visiting Chicago :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Subscribe to My Posts via E-mail

Enter your email address: